Friday 17 November 2017

Birthday Card

A birthday card was needed for a dear friend of mine. Liz and I worked together for many years in a reception class. I used some chevron paper from a paper pad and used a brand new die from Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson called Butterflies in Flight, and a butterfly punch. I finished off the card with a few gems to add some bling.


I would like to enter this card for the following challenge:

Butterfly Challenge #89 Butterflies + C is for Chevrons and/or the colour Purple

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Ruth and I love the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Ruth, even better in real life - I'm looking at it now! Visiting your blog today with my Butterfly Challenge Guest Designer's hat on. Good luck in the challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - chevrons and butterflies look good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ruth, this is a lovely card that you made for Liz. I have that butterfly die and it is a really elegant looking one and so easy to use. Thankyou for fluttering into the garden for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete