Thursday 5 October 2017

Pokemon Card

My grandson was 7 years old at the end of September - (where has that time gone!!)
He loves Pokémon, even chasing them when he goes for days out. His coup, was finding the special red Pokémon, Vulpix. You can only find it at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Pokémon was the theme for his birthday card. Using my Martha Stewart 
scoring board, for the first time, I made a box card. I printed some
of the little characters, cut them out and added them to the card. 
I added a personalized greeting and put a handwritten 
message on the back for him.



There was one very happy little boy on the 30th September.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Ruth, perfect for a seven year old Pokémon fan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Liz! Olly was delighted with it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Ruth - so appropriate for a Pokemon fan, no wonder he loved it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete