Wednesday 9 March 2016

Frosty Fairies

I needed some general use notelets, so with my DH working all weekend, it was time to get crafting. I love using the ink duster brushes, so got out my stamps for a productive afternoon. The fairy stamps were bought for me for Christmas and I hadn't got round to using them - a good opportunity to 'christen' them.


When I look at this card, I feel quite cold! I must use warmer colour next time!

I would like to enter this card for the following challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Super card, Ruth. The colours are perfect, creating a really frosty feel with the added Stickles. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz - I have so many Lavinia stamps still in their original packaging. I really must get to use them. Ruthx

      Delete
  2. A really pretty card Ruth. Your new stamps look very pretty and I love the cool colouring on this card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely frosty card, Ruth! Thanks for joining us this week in "creating your own background" on the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maura. I'm hoping to join in more challenges now. Ruth x

      Delete
  4. You really have captured the icy chill and sparkling beauty of a winter landscape, Ruth! Your fairies are having a happy play in the moonlight and I think the whole thing is utterly gorgeous!! When I try to create a "scene," it looks like one of my grandsons made the card! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6! I apologize for taking so long to come by and thank you. Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind comments Darnell. I hope to be playing again before too long. Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete